Paying for College

Federal financial aid is a large source of funding for college.  Aid amount is based upon family income and all students who graduate from high school or earn a GED should apply for financial aid. A student must be a US citizen or permanent resident to qualify for federal aid.  If a student is not a US citizen or permanent resident, they can still apply for for state financial aid.  Financial aid can come in the form of grants, loans, or workstudy. You can find both applications on the College for All Texans website.

Please click links below for financial aid information:

Scholarships are also a great resource for funding college.  There are many different scholarships available for students.  Under the Important Web Sites tab to the left, you can find websites to help search for scholarships.  Scholarships are available according to ethnicity, disabilitiy, merit, income, etc.   The link below gives detailed information on applying for scholarships.

The ACE Scholarship Program is offered at Caprock.  To learn more, please see the ACE website.

Parent(s) are/were in the military? It may be possible for the student to use the parents military educational benefits. Below is the link to the website to check it out. Select the tab "Von App" to begin and you will receive a letter stating whether or not you qualify.

You can also find information about this benefit on College for Texans, under the "Military and their Families" tab.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.